My name is Bram Ruiter and I am a filmmaker and artist based in the Netherlands. With my films I take a deconstructive yet meditative approach to form through which I observe social structures and demystify the creative process.
Check out my resume (PDF) or scroll below for more information.
To Be Released
Sequence 01 (completed)
The Big White Raven (in post-production)
Untitled Super8 Project (in production)
I teach filmmaking at ArtEZ University of the Arts in Zwolle, write about film for and help publish Frameland, and I produce a podcast called The Screenplay So Far.
- Most of my films are on Vimeo.
- I post visual experiments on Instagram.
- I log every movie I watch on Letterboxd.
- I also still use Twitter.
- Or e-mail me via info [at] this website.
Thank you for reading!