My name is Bram Ruiter and I am a filmmaker based in the Netherlands. With my films I take a deconstructive approach to form through which I observe structures (social, textural, narrative) and examine the creative process.
Check out my resume (PDF) or scroll below for more information.
Sequence 01 (completed)
The Big White Raven (in post-production)
Untitled Super8 Project (in production)
I teach filmmaking at ArtEZ University of the Arts in Zwolle, and I write help publish and occassionally write for Frameland.
- Most of my films are on Vimeo.
- I post visual experiments on Instagram.
- I log every movie I watch on Letterboxd.
- I also still use Twitter.
- Or e-mail me via info [at] this website.
Thank you for reading!