26 / The Netherlands
Director, writer, cinematographer, editor, producer, grader, sound designer, composer. Producer, mixer and performer as Cloack. Currently learning how to program.
- IndieGames.com 2014 Interview about Super Game Jam.
- "An astoundingly kitch video (...)"
- "We've never seen such a beautiful trailer for a book."
- "[The game] was pretty fun to play, but the documentary of them making it was better – in spite of them both being so freakishly quick that there’s little tension over whether they’ll finish in time."
Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Remember GAME_JAM, that horror show that sounded like the worst possible way to feature indie gaming? Yeah, this is the complete opposite of that."
- "While it might not sound like the most thrilling thing in the world (...) seeing a playable game materialize from nothing in this kind of pressure cooker is fascinating."
Fantastic Fest 2014 (Austin, Texas), Nederlands Film Festival 2014 (Utrecht, The Netherlands), Free To Play 2014 (Antwerp, Belgium) & A Maze 2014 (Berlin, Germany)
Samsung, Vlambeer, Devolver Digital (US), Opslaan Als, Menno Otten, Saatchi & Saatchi, ConspiracySinc, Noah's Ark, VPRO, IJswater Films, Circe Films, 3voor12, Hubbub, Claynote, Atlas Contact, Control Magazine